EYFS Teacher - Oakridge School
Do you want to make a real difference to children’s lives? Do you want to work in a supportive and fun environment?
Are you passionate about Early Years? Are you an enthusiastic teacher who believes in challenging every child to be the best that they can be?
Are you determined to raise standards and motivate and inspire children? Are you a dynamic teacher who will be able to make a positive impact on the lives of our young pupils?
At Oakridge you can make a real difference to children who really need it. We believe Early Years education is the most important phase in a child’s life.
Hours: Full time post although part time applicants would be considered
Closing date: Wednesday 1st April 2020
Required from September 2020 or sooner
We are in a really exciting chapter of the school’s development. Teachers at Oakridge School set no limits on what their children can achieve and aspire too. We always put learning firstand as such, it is a community built on everyone supporting each other to succeed. At our last inspection, one parent told an inspector ‘We feel part of the Oakridge family.’
‘Working Together to Succeed’is our motto and the reason we are here is to: ‘Improve the life chances of all our pupils.’ Our four core values of respect, integrity, perseverance and kindnessunderpin all we do
We can offer you:
- A senior leadership team that values the importance of a quality Early Years education
- Enthusiastic and well behaved children who are eager to learn
- Friendly, supportive and motivated teachers who are committed to raising standards
- Excellent CPD opportunities to support you with your career development
- A supportive governing body who are part of our team
- A fantastic set of parents who are fully supportive of the school
Please visit our website for more information www.oakridgehighwycombe.co.uk
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher to join our team.
Teachers at Oakridge School
- Have high expectations of all pupils and are committed to raising their educational achievement
- Treat all pupils consistently, with respect and consideration and are concerned for their development as learners
- Demonstrate and promote positive values, attitudes and behaviour
- Communicate sensitively and effectively with parents and carers, recognising their rights, roles and responsibilities in pupils’ learning
- Contribute to and share responsibility in the corporate life of the school
- Supervise and teach as far as is practicable pupils whose teacher is not available to them
- Understand the contribution made by support staff and other professionals
Please see job description attached for more detail.
Please see person specification attached for details.
If you would like to know more about our School, please contact the School office to make an appointment to visit on 01494 520341 or email email@example.com to receive an application pack.
Closing Date: Wednesday 1st April 2020
Interview Date: Friday 3rd April 2020 (conference call interviews)
Oakridge School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of all children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Class Teacher Job Description Oakridge School (1) (Microsoft Word Document)
- Person Specification Class Teacher at Oakridge School (2) (Microsoft Word Document)
- application-form-teaching-gdpr-may-18 (1) (Microsoft Word Document)