Class Teacher KS1 or KS2 - High Wycombe Church of England School
We are looking for a motivated Teacher who is looking to join a positive and progressive school.
Salary: MPS / UPS
Hours: Full time
Closing date: Monday 27th January 2020
HWCE is a great place to work where the children are enthusiastic, friendly and happy. The staff and governors are a very welcoming and committed group who work together to achieve success.
Our positive inter-staff relations provide a good model for children's relationships and we maintain our outstanding Christian ethos, whilst remaining inclusive to all families of all faiths.
Our unique environment results in well-motivated pupils, staff and governors within a caring and thriving environment, we are a forward thinking school with strong Church and Community links.
Please visit our website for more information www.hwce.co.uk
About the role
Our School’s vision is ‘opening the doors to opportunity’ and this is reflected in our vacancy for a motivated Teacher who is looking to join a positive and progressive school.
Whether you are an NQT or an experienced Teacher, you will have an excellent working knowledge of KS1 or KS2 and be a great classroom practitioner. If you’re an NQT or an experienced Teacher, we would like to agree a start date to ensure you’re paid over the Summer Holidays.
Please see job description attached for more information
If you are a creative and reflective practitioner with high expectations for children’s achievement, if you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of something special, then we would love to meet you and find out more about you.
Please see person specification attached for more information
We will be able to offer you:
• High levels of mentoring and support for newly qualified teachers and those in the early stages of their career
• Large vibrant classrooms with high quality resources and well planned provision
• A pleasant working environment within a supportive and collaborative team with a commitment to continuing professional development.
• Additional time to lead a curriculum area as well as time to carry out monitoring and evaluation
• Staff laptop
• Payment over the summer
• We are a 15 minute walk to a direct rail link to London Marylebone (40 minutes)
• We are a 5 minute walk from all the town amenities
We’d love to show you round our school, why not come and find out more? To arrange a tour, please contact Mrs Ruth Moorhouse, 01494 524220, email@example.com
Please send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday 27th January 2020
Interviews: Tuesday 4th February 2020
We are committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS and qualifications check will be carried out upon conditional offer to the successful candidate.
- Class Teacher Job Description HWCE (Microsoft Word Document)
- Person Specification CLASS TEACHER HWCE May 18 (Microsoft Word Document)
- Application Form Teaching (GDPR May 18) (Microsoft Word Document)