School Bursar - Bierton CE Combined School
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated, flexible and motivated School Bursar to join our successful school as part of our office team. You will be responsible for providing Financial Support to the Head Teacher and Governors to facilitate the efficient and effective use of the school and Nursery budgets.
Job Title: School Bursar
Job Salary: Bucks Pay - Scale 3 point 16 pro rata
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 9am - 3pm School Term TIme
Closing Date for Applications: 25th October 2019
We are an extremely strong team of dedicated staff and governors and are looking for someone with experience of financial management, the ability to communicate effectively with pupils, staff and governors to join our team. Our school is supported by committed and enthusiastic learners, staff, governors and parents.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated School Bursar to have overall responsibility for financial resource management, to operate, maintain and develop financial procedures and systems of the school and advise the Headteacher and Governors on financial matters so as to contribute to the successful and effective operation of the school and nursery to meet the educational aims.
Please refer to the Job Description and Personal Specifications attached for further details.
The candidate must be:
- Committed to the school aims and ethos.
- Have a sound knowledge and understanding of financial matters and their application.
- Able to give advice to the Headteacher and Governing Body on the areas of specific responsibility.
- Able to form good working relationships with staff, governors, parents, pupils and outside agencies.
- Secure and competent in the use of IT systems including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel.
- Strong with organisational skills.
Please refer to Personal specification for further details.
Salary: Bucks Pay – Scale 3 point 16 pro rata dependent on experience.
Hours: 9am – 3pm School Term Time
Closing Date: 25th October 2019. Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews: Date to be confirmed.
Visits to the school are welcome. For any enquiries, please contact the school office.
Bierton C.E Combined School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS and qualifications check will be carried out upon appointment of the successful candidate.
- Bierton C E Combined School Personal Specification (Microsoft Word Document)
- Bierton Job Description Bursar (Microsoft Word Document)
- Application Form Non Teaching - DBS (GDPR May 18) (Microsoft Word Document)