Administrator - William Harding School
William Harding School
BP 2 (11 - 15)
Contract Type (Fixed Term or Permanent)
Hours (Part Time or Full Time)
20 hours, part time (Term time only)
Closing Date for Applications
William Harding is a friendly, dynamic and positive community where children are at the heart of all we do. At William Harding our pupils are happy, confident, well behaved and enjoy school life. Our Staff are motivated and hardworking, committed to providing excellence in learning in a supportive environment.
About the role
The Successful applicant will include (but not restricted to):
- Answer emails and phone calls either dealing with queries yourself or ensuring they are passed to the correct member of staff
- Prepare termly invoices and ensuring they are paid in line with our payment policy
- Prepare funding claims and liaise with the Local Authority
- Communicate effectively with pupils, staff, parents, governors and wider community
- Be a positive role model for all
William Harding is looking for a friendly and resilient administrator with exceptional communication skills across a broad range of areas, including financial administration. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a forward thinking staff and wonderful children in a welcoming environment.
Applications should be completed and sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding children and the successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Noon 09 September 2019
Interviews will be scheduled according to applications that are received.
- Application Form Non Teaching - DBS (GDPR May 18) (Microsoft Word Document)
- Admin - Advert Sep19 (Microsoft Word Document)
- Admin JD _Sep19v1 (PDF Document)