Midday Supervisor - Tylers Green First School
We are looking to appoint a Midday Supervisor to cover 3 Lunch Times a week, on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. The hours will be 11.45 am – 1.15pm.
Required as soon as possible
Tylers Green First School is a successful school in the heart of Tylers Green Village community. We are a warm and welcoming school with caring and supportive staff, governors and parents and well behaved and highly motivated pupils.
About the role
Midday supervisor Job Description and Duties
- Midday supervisors are expected to arrive at school by 11.45 in order to set up the hall for dinner.
- This involves Midday supervisors helping to lift out chairs and tables and set them up for the school lunch hour.
- Lunchtime supervision is split between the playground and the hall.
- Midday supervisors will be inside working with dinner staff supporting the children with eating lunch for part of the lunch time and will spend the remaining time supervising on the playground and also acting as a first aider for part of the time
- Chairs and tables are wiped as children leave their seat if possible.
- Midday supervisors will ensure that all the children have antibacterial gel for their hands and that all pupils are sent to the toilet and to wash their hands before sitting down for lunch.
Please see the Job Description attached for more information.
This position requires enthusiasm, a caring and flexible attitude and an enjoyment and motivation to work with infant age children (age 4 to 7).
Experience whilst desirable is not necessary, as training will be given.
Salary will be range 1 point 5. Annual salary £15,107.00 pro-rata
Please contact the School Office on 01494 813201 Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and an application form.
Closing date for applications 24th July 2018 at 12.00 noon
Interviews will be on week commencing Monday 6th August 2018
Visits to the school are welcomed
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and to equality of opportunity. An enhanced DBS check will be required for this post.
Email to a friend