Reablement Assessor – At Home and Specialist Employment Services
We have several exciting opportunities for Reablement Assessment & Reviewing Officers.
Bucks County Council is at the heart of the community delivering essential services seven days a week, all year round to over half million plus residents, businesses and visitors. Touching the lives of everyone, the Council provides over 100 services from childcare to countryside parks, schools to social care and from roads to the registry office. From over 500 different locations, more than 10,000 employees work hard to meet the challenge of delivering outstanding service across a portfolio of services.
About the role
- Carrying out assessment of new clients, the development and review of support plans, the setting of reablement goals and the review of progress and the referral of clients for on going support where necessary.
- To be proactive and liaise with the Reablement team to gather feedback on client progress and review needs.
- Advise on specialist equipment and options to facilitate reablement of clients and other advice, support and guidance for clients, staff, families and carers and other professionals.
- Carry out risk assessment and reviews.
- You will have knowledge and experience of working with vulnerable adults in similar settings.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and prioritising skills; able to assess competing demands and prioritise effectively.
- Motivated to improving services for vulnerable people.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing environments, processes and procedures.
- Literate and numerate. Able to maintain accurate records in the required format.
- Health and social care qualification relevant to the role (i.e. NVQ L3 or CQF L3 certificate or equivalent) or equivalent relevant experience.
Please see the attached job description for further details.
This is a full-time role working shifts 7.00 am to 3.30 pm or 13.30 pm to 10.00 pm week days and every other weekend.
Buckinghamshire County Council is entering one of the most exciting periods of change in its history. We’re looking to become a more agile, commercial and digitally-focussed organisation. The aim? Benefit our residents and shape our county for the future. With substantial investment in place, we now need people who are determined to make this transformation happen. In return, we offer some of the best benefits around. Everything from a good work-life balance and flexible working to discounted public transport and sports centre membership.
Email to a friend