Learning Support Assistants - Chalfont St Peter Infants School
Due to professional development and relocation, we are excited to be able to offer the opportunity to join our welcoming, friendly team.
Full-time/Part-time Monday to Friday Term time only
Salary Range 1 £15,914 - £17,946 per annum pro rata
Required for September 2018
Chalfont St Peter Infant School is a thriving, popular, Outstanding School with 180 pupils on roll. As a School we are committed to the Safeguarding and protection of our children and this post is subject to satisfactory Enhanced DBS checks and references.
About the role
We are looking to appoint a full-time LSA and 2 part-time LSAs (fixed term to support pupils with EHC Plans).
Main Duties to include:
- Supporting children in their learning
- Working alongside the teacher in preparing for and delivering the curriculum
- Helping to create a stimulating classroom environment
- Providing administrative support
- First Aid duty
- Lunch time/playground supervision duty
Successful candidates will be motivated, enthusiastic, show discretion and be able to follow direction.
We are looking for:
- Experience of working with Early Years/KS1 children in an educational setting
- A CACHE (Level 3 desirable), HLTA qualification or equivalent
- First Aid Certification
- GCSEs in English and Mathematics Grade C or above
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
Please apply by sending your completed Buckinghamshire County Council Application Form together with your covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01753 884279
Closing date: Thursday 28th June 2018 at 3 pm
Lovel End, Chalfont St Peter SL9 9PB
HEADTEACHER: MS J CORNES
Email to a friend