Class Teacher - Great Kimble C of E School
Are You Looking For A Permanent Post Where You Can Really Develop Your Career?
Would You Like To Join A Great Team?
We Are Looking For An Inspirational Ks1 Teacher Who Is Passionate About Learning To Join Our Outstanding School.
Salary Range: MPS
Working Hours: Full Time
Start Date: September 2018
Great Kimble is a small, successful Church of England Infant school, currently catering for pupils from Reception to Year 2. Our school is beautifully situated in the Chiltern Hills and enjoys excellent links with the local church and community. We put a high priority on the wellbeing and enjoyment of children and staff and are proud of our supportive and caring community. In January 2018 we became an academy of the Great Learners Trust, a partnership of primary schools working collaboratively to provide high quality CPD and career development opportunities. The school is also looking to expand which will enable us to offer KS2 provision from September 2019. This is a significant and exciting development which will allow us to build on our current success and provide future opportunities for our staff and pupils.
Please visit our website: http://www.greatkimbleschool.co.uk
About the role
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic class teacher who has the drive and enthusiasm to build upon the school’s current success. The post offers either newly qualified or an experienced teacher the opportunity to develop their technical expertise.
We are proud to offer you:
- Enthusiastic children who love coming to school and are eager to learn
- A welcoming, dedicated, talented and enthusiastic staff team
- Supportive Parents and Governors
- Exciting career opportunities through the Great Learners Trust and a school committed to your professional learning and development.
Please see the Job Description
We are looking for teachers who will bring unique strengths and talents to our school.
We are seeking a teacher who is:
- Competent in all elements of the relevant Teachers’ Standards; an outstanding practitioner (if you are a newly or recently qualified teacher, we need to know you have this potential)
- Able to demonstrate a strong working knowledge of the primary curriculum and how it can be modified to meet the needs of all pupils
- A team player with high expectations for pupil achievement
- Able to form good relationships with all stakeholders and members of the school community
- Committed to upholding the values of a Church of England School.
Please see the Person Specification attached below.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact Nikki Jeffs at the School Office (01844 346189) to arrange an appointment or for any additional information you may require.
Telephone: 01844 346189
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 4th June 2018
Shortlisted Candidates notified: By Tuesday 5th June 2018
Interview Date: Friday 8th June
Great Kimble C of E School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils. The successful candidate will be required to provide suitable references and provide an enhanced DBS and prohibition check before taking up the post.
Email to a friend