Business Support Administrator
We are looking to recruit a enthusiastic administrator to assist in the provision of efficient clerical and administrative support of office and team processes and systems. If you learn quickly and demonstrate the right work ethic we can offer you a friendly and supportive work environment.
Bucks County Council is at the heart of the community delivering essential services seven days a week, all year round to over half million plus residents, businesses and visitors. Touching the lives of everyone, the Council provides over 100 services from childcare to countryside parks, schools to social care and from roads to the registry office. From over 500 different locations, more than 10,000 employees work hard to meet the challenge of delivering outstanding service across a portfolio of services.
About the role
The role provides administrative support to the Children's Services.
As part of a team your work will involve:
- Organising, attend and minute meeting
- Taking telephone calls from the general public
- Responding to email requests
- Typing reports, letters and other correspondence
- Provide a accurate level of service with recording and reporting of management information
- You may be required to review highly sensitive and confidential documentation
Please see the attached job description for further details.
The team member we are looking for must:
- Demonstrate that you are caring and considerate of others
- Able to use initiative
- Be happy to work in a constantly changing environment
- Be lively and enthusiastic
- Have an excellent telephone manner and experience of dealing with customers
- To be a team player and contribute to the team
- Be able to use Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint to at least intermediate level
- Have a very good standard of written grammar and punctuation
Salary starting at £16,851.
There are also a number of roles available ranging from Permanent to Fixed Term Contracts.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 31st May.
Email to a friend