KS1 Leader - Hannah Ball School
We are seeking an inspirational class teacher.
Contract type: permanent
Location of role: High Wycombe
Full or Part-time: Full time
Potential start date: September 2018
Salary: MPS + TLR
Hannah Ball School is a school in the heart of High Wycombe. We serve a diverse community and offer a broad and balanced range of learning activities to enthuse learners at all levels. We are a thriving school with a hardworking and committed team of staff, fantastic children and governing body. NQTs are welcome to apply or for the right candidate there are opportunities to develop leadership skills in a supportive environment.
About the role
We can offer you enthusiastic children, a supportive school community, excellent facilities and very friendly colleagues.
Main Purpose of the Post:
- Together with the SLT ensure a high standard of provision for pupils;
- To line manage and performance manage identified staff.
- Lead, manage and develop subject curriculum areas and lead and manage pupil development across the curriculum.
- To be an excellent classroom practitioner.
- Have an impact on educational progress across the whole school
Please see the Job Description / Person Specification attached for more details about this role.
Are you looking for a challenge?
Do you enjoy working in a diverse community?
Do you always strive for children to reach their potential?
Do you want to develop your leadership role?
Qualifications and Training:
- Qualified Teacher status
- Evidence of recent professional development
- Evidence of DBS clearance
Experience and Skills:
- High level of expertise in teaching and learning including end of phase assessment
- A working knowledge of strategies and techniques for raising pupil attainment generally including different groups of pupils such as SEN or FSM
- Active involvement in the development of school policies
- Experience of a range of summative and formative assessment procedures
Details of whom to contact: Rebecca Marsh
Office Tel: 01494 522476
Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 11th April
Interview date: Tuesday 17th April
Hannah Ball School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils under its care and requires all employees to play an active role in carrying out their roles and responsibilities with this in mind.
Email to a friend