Cover Supervisor - The Beaconsfield School
We are looking to appoint a confident and dynamic Cover Supervisor to join our school. We are looking for someone who is passionate about working with children and has the confidence to deliver lessons in an engaging way to motivate our students during a teacher’s absence.
Start date: 16 April 2018
Salary: Bucks Pay Range: Bucks Pay Range R4-21 (£23,277 FTE)
37 hours per week
Term Time only plus 1 week
We have 870 students, with a growing 6th form and just fewer than 100 staff at the school. As a school we are creative in our curriculum and we treat each child as an individual; because of this, learning and progress is at the centre of everything we do. We work towards making the selective system irrelevant.
The school aims:
- to be vibrant and have fun
- to be the best upper school in Buckinghamshire and to be seen by the LEA as a beacon of excellence that has meaningful partnerships with other schools and the DfE
- to be an innovative place that seizes opportunities, embraces cutting edge ICT and does things differently
- to be oversubscribed, respected by the local community and have parents wanting to participate in the life of the school
- to build its structures around students, listen to them and develop them both inside and outside the classroom
- to allow everyone to learn in outstanding facilities
- to promote staff excellence
Please visit our website: www.beaconsfield.bucks.sch.uk
For further information about the school, the role and application details, please visit the school website www.beaconsfield.bucks.sch.uk. The vacancy section can be found under Joining Us.
If you believe you have the required skills, as well as excellent communication skills, and believe that student learning should always come first, then we would like to hear from you.
Tel: 01494 673450
Closing date for applications is: 23 March 2018
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Email to a friend