Key Stage 2 Class Teacher - Oakley Church of England Combined School
Do you want to work with children who are eager to come to school and love to learn?
Oakley Church of England Combined School is looking for a KS2 teacher to join our dedicated team of staff.
Full Time Permanent Position
Required from September 2018
Experienced teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply
‘Inspiring learning, achieving excellence’
Here at Oakley Church of England Combined School we pride ourselves to delivering a broad and balanced curriculum which not only covers the statutory National Curriculum but allows our pupils to ‘discover’ and develop a wide range of skills and talents; and deepen their knowledge and understanding of the world around them.
Being a Church of England school is important to us. Our three core values of ‘Love, Honesty and Respect’ underpin all that we do from our: creative curriculum; inspirational teaching and learning; church and community links; collaborations with local schools; and partnerships with parents and families.
Please visit our website: http://www.oakleycecombined.co.uk
About the role
We can offer:
- a positive and thriving school environment which is open to ideas and seeks opportunities for its pupils
- a dedicated, supportive staff committed to improving standards
- enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- supportive staff, parents and governors
- opportunities for professional development
- excellent outdoor learning provision
The successful candidate will:
- be a dynamic, talented and innovative practitioner
- be passionate about enabling children to achieve their very best
- have high expectations of children's achievement and behaviour
- promote strong links within the community and demonstrate a commitment to taking an active part in the life of a village school
- be an experienced teacher or an NQT
- be committed to achieving a work/life balance and maintaining their own interests outside of teaching
- be well organised and able to work well both independently and as a team
- ensure the ethos of the school is upheld
Applications are welcomed from NQTs and experienced teachers.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit the school.
If you are interested in this vacancy, further information is available from Mrs Seaton-Reid by calling 01844 238264 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms are on the school’s website.
Email email@example.com to submit application forms
Closing date: Friday 23rd March 2018 - 4.00pm
Interview date: Thursday 29th March 2018
Oakley C of E Combined School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. These position is subject to DBS and all relevant safeguarding checks.
Email to a friend