KS1 Class Teacher - Seer Green CE School
We are seeking to appoint an inspiring and talented teacher, committed to the highest standards of achievement for all.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our caring village school, working as part of a fun, friendly and committed team.
Full/Part time considered
Seer Green Church of England School is a happy and vibrant one form entry school that recognises the uniqueness and talents of each individual. We have an enthusiastic and dedicated team of staff and we are looking for an inspirational teacher to join us.
About the role
We can offer:
- children who are well behaved, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- opportunities for professional and career development
- a supportive, cohesive and happy staff
- a positive learning environment with good facilities
- a school that is committed to high expectations for all and to enabling every child to reach their potential
- a friendly, thriving school appreciated and supported by governors, parents and the wider community
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is positive, resilient and enthusiastic
- has high expectations for themselves and for all pupils
- inspires and excites children in their learning
- is passionate about delivering high quality learning experiences
- is caring and friendly with a commitment to teamwork
You are warmly invited to visit us for a tour of the school. To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 01494 676344. Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com.
Alternatively, if you would like an informal chat about the role with our Headteacher, Sandra Park, or the Deputy Headteacher, Sharon James, please call.
Closing date: Monday 23rd April 2018
Our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children will be reflected throughout the recruitment process and the successful candidate will be required to provide suitable references and be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Email to a friend