Year 3 Class Teacher - The Disraeli School
Are you an experienced class teacher and available now?
We have a Year 3 Teacher vacancy for Summer Term 2018
Salary: Teachers Main Scale
Hours of Work: Full time
Get paid for the summer! If you can start in June/Early July we will pay your salary from your summer start date!
Interested? Read on…….
We are a popular and oversubscribed Primary school, based in High Wycombe. The school is vibrant and a welcoming learning environment where the children and adults all believe ‘learning is a journey not a race’.
The school has amazing facilities including a dance studio, green screen, laptops, iPads and other ICT facilities, outside gym equipment and an impressive sporting Astroturf.
Please visit our website: www.disraeli-bucks.frogos.net
About the role
The Acting Co-Head teachers are focused on improving outcomes for every individual child and supporting the families and the community. Through continuing professional development staff are given the tools and resources to do their role to a high standard.
We offer you:
- Full time Maternity cover for at least 2 terms
- Y3 position to start, as part of our fabulous Y3/4 teaching team
- Expanding school with plenty of good quality professional development
- Forward-thinking and committed Senior Leadership Team and supportive Governing Body
- Friendly staff and children
- Team working and team planning
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Continues to have a love for learning and has a passion to share this knowledge to their pupils and their colleagues
- Has a determination to raise standards
- Motivates and inspires children and believes in challenging every child to be the best that they can be
Call us and talk about the opportunities on offer at Disraeli.
For further details please contact the school office on 01494 445177 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visits welcome.
Closing date: 28/03/2018
Interview date: wb 16/04/2018
Interviews will be arranged promptly with the successful candidate joining the team in April, or sooner if you are available for handover. It is essential that you already have Qualified Teacher Status.
Safeguarding Statement: The Disraeli School and Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory DBS enhanced disclosure and references.
Email to a friend