Year 2 Teacher - Haddenham Community Infant School
We are looking for a part time teacher in Year Two who is prepared to take shared responsibility at our outstanding school.
Contract type: Fixed term (31.08.18) with view to become permanent
Location of role: Haddenham Community Infant School
Full or Part-time: Part time (2 days per week, Thursday & Friday)
Start date: 19th April 2018
Salary: £22,917 – £33,824 pro rate (depending on experience)
We are a community infant school for children aged 4 to 7 years. At HCIS we believe that all children should have the opportunity to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to achieve their full potential. We celebrate that each child has their own individual talents and aspirations and give all children a chance to develop these.
About the role
We can offer:
- A dedicated and supportive team
- An attractive and well resourced learning environment
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- Children who are keen to learn and achieve
- Supportive parents
The successful candidate will:
- Have qualified teacher status
- Have experience and a good understanding of teaching in Key Stage One
- Plan creatively and deliver motivating lessons
- Have high expectations for all
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a sense of humour and enjoy working as part of a team.
Details of whom to contact: Emma Lister/Tasha Alleyne firstname.lastname@example.org 01844 291207
Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 21st March, 2018
Interview date: Week beginning Monday 26th March, 2018
Haddenham Community Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Email to a friend