Teaching Assistant/HLTA - Burford School
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Teaching Assistants and a HLTA to join our committed, successful and friendly school in Marlow Bottom.
Term time only
Full or part time available
Salary depending on experience
Burford School is a welcoming and inclusive school set in the heart of its local community. A close partnership between all involved with the school ensures that we can provide a happy and safe environment where all can achieve their potential.
Please visit our website: http://www.burfordschool.co.uk
About the role
The positions are term time only, supporting a class or working on a group basis with nominated children. Full or part time considered but this will consist of full days. There may also be times when the post holder will be required to support children who have an EHCP.
We can offer:
- Comprehensive training including how to support Teaching for Maths Mastery and Talk 4 Writing
- A whole school ethos centred around a Growth Mindset and positivity
- A very supportive staff and Governing Body
- Highly motivated children who are active learners
- Positive, happy and well-behaved children
The successful candidate will:
- Be a team player who promotes a positive attitude to school life
- Have experience of working in a Primary School setting
- Be open to new ideas and ways of working
- Demonstrate flexibility and creativity
Visits to the school are welcome. Application forms and further details are available from the school office. Please telephone 01628 486655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 22nd March 2018, 5:00pm
Interview Date: 26th March 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Email to a friend