Key Stage 1 Teacher - Radnage Church of England VA Primary School
Radnage Church of England VA Primary School
Key Stage 1 Teacher for our mixed Year 1/2 Class
Permanent - full time
Start date: 1st September 2018
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Radnage is a small school with 98 pupils in 4 classes and we are one big happy family. We seek to welcome an enthusiastic and fun teacher to work in our mixed Year 1/2 class
Please visit our website: http://www.radnage.bucks.sch.uk
About the role
This position is suitable for an NQT or a teacher on the main pay scale. If you are an NQT we have experienced staff willing to support and mentor you.
- An excellent Key Stage 1 classroom practitioner
- Ability to make learning fun for every child
- Have a proven track record of improving pupils progress and skills
- Be committed to maintaining a high standard in all areas of the curriculum and behaviour
- Have a positive and approachable personality
- Be organised and efficient, enabling you to be well prepared for the role
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed to meet the class and Head Teacher. Please contact the school on 01494 482167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Completed application forms should be return to Toby Long, Head Teacher via email email@example.com
Closing date: 21st March 2018 at 12 noon
We are committed to the safeguarding of our pupils and we expect all staff to share this vision. The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced DBS and prohibition checks.
Email to a friend