Year 6 Class Teacher - Bierton Church of England Combined School
Do you want an exciting opportunity to develop your teaching career and make a difference to lives of young people? We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and innovative teacher to join our school and support every child in achieving success and support them in finding their unique sparkle!
MPS/UPS – NQTs warmly welcome to apply
Bierton School is a friendly, caring and lively place where children are enthusiastic learners, well-motivated and encouraged to think for themselves. They have the potential to Aim high for success and so we need a staff team who can provide them with the first class education that they deserve. Bierton CE Combined School is well resourced across all areas of the curriculum and are committed to providing the best possible education for our children.
Our Motto is ‘Aim High, Achieve Success, Find Your Sparkle and Shine’ and we believe this applies to the children as well as to the staff. We are committed to developing all our staff in their careers and allow them to achieve success for their future career progression. Each member of the team has their own unique talents or ‘sparkle’ and we provide opportunities for these to be used across the school and this then allows all to have a sense of pride and shine about being a member of our school community.
Please follow the link for more information about our school https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-FTNIQZj3U or visit our website: http://www.biertoncombined.co.uk/
About the role
We are looking for an excellent classroom practitioner who has a clear understanding of the National Curriculum and is able to motivate and inspire children to achieve their full potential. Experience of Year 6 expectations is desirable but not essential.
We can offer you:
- A warm and welcoming inclusive school community.
- Enthusiastic children who deserve the best
- Support and Encouragement for your continuous professional development from our friendly and hardworking leadership team.
- A staff that are committed to the children and their development
- A supportive Board of Governors
The successful applicant must be:
- Passionate about providing a high quality and inclusive education for all children.
- Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with pupil, staff, parents and governors.
- Be Positive, Enthusiastic, committed and self-motivated.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Able to deliver consistently good and outstanding teaching and learning
Visits to the school are warmly welcome. Please telephone the school office on 01296 483110 to make an appointment.
For any more information please ring or email the office: 01296 483110, email@example.com
Completed applications should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped into the school office.
Closing Date: Wednesday 21st March 2018 at 1pm
Bierton C.E Combined School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS and qualifications check will be carried out upon appointment of the successful candidate.
Email to a friend