Primary Head Teacher - Ivingswood Academy
Do you have the vision, determination and skills to lead us to good? Primary Head Teacher required.
Salary L11-18 London Fringe (£51,561 - £60,945)
Up to L21 (£65,513) for an experienced candidate
Required: September 2018
Ivingswood Academy is a member of White Hill Schools Trust, led by Chesham Grammar School. Situated on the outskirts of Chesham, it is a happy, warm and friendly school which takes children from the age of 2 – 11.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a growing multi-academy trust and with wonderful children and hard-working staff.
The Headteacher will provide inspirational, strategic and professional leadership of Ivingswood Academy in order to realise the Trust’s aim to provide an excellent education for children in the local area and to raise standards for all children, whatever phase or type of school they are in so that their outcomes and life chances are as good as they possibly can be.
Please see the job description attached below for more information about this role.
The successful candidate will be suitably qualified and experienced:
- A good honours degree and Qualified Teacher Status
- An excellent classroom practitioner with a passion for learning
- Experience as a senior leader in a primary setting with a proven record of success
- A track record of and a commitment to continuous professional development
- A very good understanding of current trends, issues and initiatives in education and of the Ofsted framework
- Good IT skills
If you have the:
- vision, and enthusiasm to lead the school in its journey to good and beyond
- skills to inspire and promote the highest quality teaching and a passion for excellence
- commitment to work in close partnership with staff, governors, parents and the Trust
- energy to develop collaboration with other schools and the wider community
…we want to hear from you.
Please see the Person Specification attached below for information about the requirements for this role.
For an application pack, please see linked documents. Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 26th February 2018 at midday
Interviews: Thursday 8th March and Friday 9th March 2018
White Hill Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Email to a friend