Class Teacher - The Thomas Hickman School
We are a friendly ‘Good’ Primary School in Aylesbury, seeking to appoint a class teacher in Key Stage Two to commence after Easter (or sooner if possible).
Salary: MPS / UPS depending upon experience
Contract type: Full time (Part time / job share considered)
Contract term: Permanent or fixed term.
Job starts: Monday 16th April (or sooner if possible)
Thomas Hickman School is a warm and caring place to be. All members of the staff constantly strive to support the children to be the very best that they can be, to meet their full potential. We place a great emphasis on our relationship with parents and the wider community. We believe that all children learn best when home and school work together.
About the role
- Full time Class teacher position (KS2:Year 4 or 5)
- An inclusive school with high quality pastoral care central to our ethos
- Friendly staff team
The position will entail:
- Teaching a KS2 class (Year 4 or 5)
- Working collaboratively with other year team members.
- Leading an aspect of the curriculum (to be agreed)
We can offer you:
- Children who enjoy learning and appreciate staff dedication to their learning and welfare.
- A role that allows you to see real progress in the students you are supporting
- Strong CPD and career progression opportunities
- A supportive teaching environment with a friendly senior management team
- A friendly staff team, who are supportive of each other.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, which will be reflected throughout recruitment.
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised formal teaching qualification (B.Ed or PGCE)
- A team approach to teaching and learning.
This is a thoroughly rewarding teaching position, supporting children to make progress in all curriculum areas. If you would like to make a difference to the learning potential of our pupils, and have the qualifications and experience to be successful, please send your completed application form t the emailed address below.
Details of whom to contact: Rebecca Atkinson – School Manager on Office Tel: 01296 485683
Address: THOMAS HICKMAN SCHOOL, Belgrave Road, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP19 9HP.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 2nd March 2018
Interview date: w/c 12 March 2018
We are committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS and qualifications check will be carried out upon appointment of the successful candidate.
Email to a friend