Class Teacher - Ash Hill Primary School
Inspirational and Enthusiastic Class Teacher needed for September 2018.
Are you committed to developing well rounded individuals? Do you always put the needs of the pupils first? Are you a passionate and driven teacher looking for an exciting challenge?
If your answer to these questions is yes – then Ash Hill needs you!
Salary: Main Pay Scale or Upper Pay Scale, depending on experience.
At Ash Hill Primary School we are a learning community with a caring and supportive ethos. We are a unique school where our dedicated and talented staff work relentlessly to enable each child to develop as a confident, lifelong learner. Our school motto is Growing Minds for Learning, Crafting Skills for Life and this underpins all that we do here.
About the role
Our pupils deserve the best so if you are an experienced teacher, or an excellent NQT, we would like to hear from you.
Ash Hill can offer:
- The experience of working in a school with a distinctive educational philosophy
- The opportunity to work in a fast paced, innovative learning community
- Hardworking pupils who respond well to teachers that take the time to build relationships and understand them
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team who are committed to excellence in education
- High quality, tailored CPD opportunities
- A school with excellent family values and strong community links.
We are looking for someone who:
- Believes in the principles of Growth Mindset and personal development to support the success of every child
- Has a passion for high quality lifelong learning
- Understands the importance of crafting a learning culture underpinned by high expectations for all
- Is a reflective practitioner who always strives for continuous improvement and excellence
- Innovatively uses formative assessment strategies to impact learning
- Enjoys planning creatively to enhance engagement
- Values professionalism, has infectious enthusiasm and is resilient.
Visits are warmly welcomed. To request an application pack or to book a school visit, please contact Mrs J Suter, our Business Manager, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01494 523218.
Closing Date: 10 am, Wednesday 28th February - please note applications will be considered upon arrival.
Interview Date: TBC
Headteacher: Mrs S Mitchell
Ash Hill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils under its care. An Enhanced DBS check will be required prior to starting employment.
Email to a friend