Part Time Class Teacher - Burford School
Do you have interesting ideas on teaching? Would you like to develop your ideas in an exciting, supportive environment? Then this is the school for you. We are looking for a dynamic and energetic Teacher to join our hard working, enthusiastic and talented Team, who will continue to motivate and inspire children of all abilities.
Three days per week (Wednesday-Friday)
Salary - MPS
Required from summer term 2018.
Fixed term maternity cover with options for one or three terms.
Burford School is a high achieving primary school that provides excellent provision in every area of the curriculum. We pride ourselves on the rich learning and extra curricular opportunities we offer to ensure that our children enjoy, achieve and succeed.
About the role
We can offer:
- A commitment to your continued professional development including Teaching for Maths Mastery and Talk 4 Writing
- A commitment to addressing teacher workload through realistic expectations around planning and assessment
- A whole school ethos centred around a Growth Mindset and positivity
- A very supportive staff and Governing Body
- Highly motivated children who are active learners
Applications are invited from both newly qualified and experienced Teachers.
The successful candidate will:
- Have high expectations and a commitment to raise standards
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Have excellent knowledge of the curriculum
- Plan creatively and deliver motivating lessons
- Be a team player who promotes a positive attitude to school life
Visits to the school are welcome.
Application forms and further details are available from the school office.
Tel: 01628 486655
Closing Date: 23rd February 2018
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory, Enhanced DBS, qualifications and reference checks
Email to a friend