Class Teacher - Elmhurst School
We are a two-form entry school and are looking for a Year 4 teacher to join our teaching team.
Required from September 2018
Recently graded a ‘Good’ school we now look to take on new challenges and are seeking an exciting, forward-thinking and dynamic teacher who can deliver consistently good lessons across the curriculum.
We have a charming pupil body that are very keen to learn, enjoy school and want to raise their aspirations for the future. We have excellent resources, a low adult to pupil ratio and a supportive, dynamic and inspirational team of staff who firmly believe that they will make a difference to the pupils at our school.
Please visit our website: www.elmhurst.bucks.sch.uk
About the role
Our leadership team is innovative, supportive, and works diligently to improve pupil outcomes. We can offer you a range of high quality professional development opportunities to support you in further developing your career and will give you a wealth of experience to improve your own practice.
What our teachers like about our school:
- A truly supportive Senior Leadership Team.
- The wide diversity of pupils; a multi-cultural and inclusive school.
- Forward thinking and dynamic colleagues.
- Supportive continuing professional development including high quality on-going training on Pie Corbett’s Talk for Writing and Talk for Reading.
- A broad, rich curriculum offering a wide variety of opportunities and catering to pupils interests whilst also offering the flexibility to be adapted and shaped by teachers.
- Strong drive on improving outcomes for pupils and putting them at the centre of decision making.
- Strong network links with other local schools and opportunities for shared CPD and lesson sharing.
- The new PPA room!
- A tailor-made and supportive NQT package.
If you have a positive personality, enjoy the challenge of working with pupils where you can really make a difference and want to be a part of our journey then this is the place for you.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged.
Contact the school office for more details and to arrange a visit with the Headteacher
Telephone: 01296 481380
Closing Date: Wednesday 7th March
Interview Date: Monday 12th March
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Email to a friend