Teacher Of Science - The Grange School
Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you relish the chance to work with colleagues to make rapid sustained school improvement? If so, The Grange School has the perfect opportunity for you!
We require for September 2018, an enthusiastic and dynamic teacher of Science. The post is suitable for NQTs and more experienced teachers.
The students and staff at The Grange School make it a fantastic place to work. Our students are friendly and confident and we strive to ensure that they achieve the success that they deserve. Together, we have created a successful community school where students learn the skills for success. We provide an excellent induction programme and a wide range of development opportunities for all staff.
Please visit our website: www.grange.bucks.sch.uk
About the role
To be part of a team which will have an impact on students’ levels of scientific knowledge as well as literacy and numeracy, empowering them both within the curriculum and in their lives beyond school.
- To teach Science to students of all abilities, such that they achieve their potential.
- To raise the level of achievement for all students.
- To contribute to the team’s development of an exciting and challenging curriculum, which will meet the needs of all students.
- To promote and support extra-curricular activities as part of the academic and cultural life of the school.
- To foster good relationships with students and with home, including attendance at parent-teacher consultations.
- To support students’ learning by the use of the school’s policies of marking, assessment, record-keeping, reporting and target-setting.
- To attend all relevant meetings.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Further details and application packs are available from the school or by visiting our website.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Wendover Way, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21 7NH
Tel: 01296 390900
Closing date: 12 noon, Monday 26 February 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students, thus an enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.
Email to a friend