Teacher Of Business Studies - The Grange School
Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you relish the chance to support colleagues to make rapid sustained school improvement? If so, The Grange School has the perfect opportunity for you!
Required for September 2018, an enthusiastic and effective teacher of Business Studies to teach across Key Stages 3, 4 & 5 in this well established and high performing department.
The students and staff at The Grange School make it a fantastic place to work. Our students are friendly and confident and we strive to ensure that they achieve the success that they deserve. Together, we have created a successful community school where students learn the skills for success. We provide an excellent induction programme and a wide range of development opportunities for all staff.
Please visit our website: www.grange.bucks.sch.uk
About the role
To be part of a team which will have an impact on students’ understanding of Business Studies empowering them to achieve highly, both within the curriculum and in their lives beyond school.
- To teach Business Studies to students of all abilities.
- To contribute to the team’s development of an exciting and challenging curriculum which meet the needs of all students.
- To promote and support extra-curricular activities as part of the academic and cultural life of the school.
- To play an integral part in the Achievement structure of the school.
- To foster good relationships with students and with home, including attendance at parent-teacher consultations.
- To support students’ learning by the use of the school’s policies of marking, assessment, record-keeping, reporting and target-setting.
- To attend all relevant meetings.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Further details and application packs are available from the school or by visiting our website.
Address: Wendover Way, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21 7NH
Tel: 01296 390900
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students, thus an enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.
Email to a friend