EYFS Teaching Assistant – Thomas Hickman School
Contract type: Permanent
Full time: 35 hrs per week, 39 weeks per annum – Monday – Friday - 8.30am - 4.00pm
Potential start date: Monday 16th April 2018
Salary: Bucks Pay Range 2 – Pro Rata
We are a culturally diverse two form entry Primary School with an inclusive ethos. ‘As a result of good provision, children make rapid progress across all the areas of learning.’ Ofsted Oct 2015.
Please visit our website: www.thomashickman.bucks.sch.uk
About the role
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Teaching Assistant to join our Early Years Foundation Stage Department. The successful candidate will work as part of a team with our very experienced, supportive and dedicated early years teaching and support staff.
We can offer:
- Happy friendly children who love to learn through play in their well-resourced learning environment.
- A friendly, committed group of staff and governors who work together to achieve success
- A supportive environment with a high commitment to continued professional development
The successful candidate will:
- Have an excellent, up to date understanding of the Early Years Curriculum and what makes outstanding provision and learning.
- Have high expectations for achievement and behaviour
- Have commitment, energy and creativity.
You are very welcome and encouraged to visit the school.
School Address: Belgrave Road, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP19 9HP
Please contact Rebecca Atkinson, School Manager on 01296 485683 for further information about the role and to arrange a school visit
Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midday Friday 23rd February 2018
Interview date: W/C 5th March 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children which will be reflected throughout recruitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Email to a friend