Midday Supervisor - Stone CE Combined School
Stone School is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Midday Supervisor as soon as possible.
The position is for 2 hours per day, 5 days per week.
Salary Bucks Pay: 1a
We are a one form entry primary school set in a small village near Aylesbury. Our children are enthusiastic and motivated with exceptional behaviour for learning. We have beautiful school grounds and enjoy outdoor learning.
We are fortunate to have exceptionally supportive parents who work with the school in the best interests of their children. Our last Ofsted report rated us as ‘Good’ and we are keen to work with creative and inspirational professionals who are motivated to strive for outstanding.
Please visit our website: http://www.stone.bucks.sch.uk
About the role
The post holder will be responsible for:
- Supervising pupils eating meals in the hall.
- Ensuring pupils eat their lunch in a sensible and appropriate way and do not share food.
- Supervising play on the playground.
- Offering and instigating play activities in the playground, and indoors in bad weather.
- Encourage standards of good behaviour by dealing with children in a positive, firm and fair manner.
- Reminding pupils of the school rules
- Monitoring children in and out of the school building.
- Assisting children (particularly the younger ones) with opening packaging of food and drink items.
- Dealing with accidents in the playground/classroom/dining hall and recording accidents appropriately.
- Reporting serious misdemeanours to a superior and following the school Behaviour Policy.
- Recording incidents in the behaviour book/ file and ensuring communication.
- Any other relevant duties as directed by the Senior Midday Assistant, Line Manager, senior member of staff or Headteacher.
- Setting up and putting away tables and chairs.
- Wiping the tables and chairs and sweeping the hall
- Attending training or Midday Supervisor meetings.
We require someone who is reliable, punctual and friendly as well as someone who takes pride in their work.
Please email your application form to the school office or post to the address below.
Stone CE Combined School, Oxford Road, Stone, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. HP17 8PD
Tel: 01296 748340
Closing date: 07/03/2018
Stone Church of England Combined School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, we expect all workers and employees to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, including a satisfactory Enhanced Criminal Records with Barred List check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Email to a friend