NQT Class Teacher - Carrington Infant School
We are looking to appoint a newly qualified, creative, passionate and enthusiastic class teacher to teach in either KS1 or Reception in this friendly two form entry infant school.
Required from September 2018
Carrington Infant School is a good school (OFSTED 2015) where we are all working together in the best interests of the children so they can fulfil their potential.
Our Mission: “We care, we share, we learn, we grow”
About the role
We can offer:
- A supportive environment to start your teaching career
- A positive ethos with happy children who are keen to learn
- A great place to work with an emphasis on staff well-being
- A forward looking school aspiring to be the best school it can be
- A nurturing school approach
- A well-resourced working environment
- Good CPD
- A forest school with well trained staff
- Beautiful grounds
- Supportive staff, parents and governors
Please see the Person Specification attached below.
Visits to the school are strongly welcomed so you can see our wonderful school in action.
Application forms and further details are available from the school
Please telephone 01628 523356
Completed application forms should be returned to the School Business Manager, Sue Henderson.
Closing date: 9th March 2018.
The interview date will be in the week beginning 12th March 2018.
We are fully committed to safeguarding our pupils and any appointment will be subject to successful references, identity, qualification and DBS checks.
Email to a friend