EYFS Class Teacher - Carrington Infant School
We are looking to appoint an experienced, creative and enthusiastic class teacher to cover a maternity leave in Reception in this friendly two form entry infant school.
Required full time from September 2018 (job share considered)
Carrington Infant School is a good school (OFSTED 2015) where we are all working together in the best interests of the children so they can fulfil their potential.
Our Mission: “We care, we share, we learn, we grow”
About the role
We can offer:
- A positive ethos with happy children who are keen to learn
- A great place to work with an emphasis on staff well-being
- A well-resourced working environment
- Good CPD
- A forward looking school aspiring to be the best school it can be
- A forest school with well trained staff
- Beautiful grounds
- Supportive staff, parents and governors
The person appointed to the post should:
- Hold Qualified Teacher status.
- Have experience of teaching Early Years Foundation Stage pupils.
- Be able to plan, teach, assess and record programmes of work for all children in the class in accordance with the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum and beyond as appropriate.
- Be aware of the teaching and learning processes in which young children should be involved and the most suitable environment for them.
- A good understanding of the needs of vulnerable groups including pupil premium, more able, EAL and SEN children.
Please see the Person Specification attached below.
Visits to the school are strongly welcomed so you can see our wonderful school in action.
Application forms and further details are available from the school
Please telephone 01628 523356
Completed application forms should be returned to the School Business Manager, Sue Henderson at the school by Friday 16th March 2018.
We are fully committed to safeguarding our pupils and any appointment will be subject to successful references, identity, qualification and DBS checks.
Email to a friend