Class Teacher - Prestwood Junior School
Contract type: Full Time, Fixed Term Till August 2019.
Potential start date: 1st September 2018.
Salary: MPS. NQT’S Welcome to Apply.
Prestwood Junior School is a happy school with above average achievement across all subject areas. We believe that all children deserve to be given the best we can offer. If children feel safe at school, happy and valued, they will learn and progress.
‘Pupils enjoy coming to school and have very positive attitudes towards learning. Their attendance is good and they say that they feel safe. Their behaviour around the school is excellent’ (Ofsted 2015).
Help us to ‘develop caring, curious, creative and capable life-long learners.’
Visit our website: http://www.prestwoodjunior.com
About the role
We are looking to appoint a caring, enthusiastic and inspiring KS2 class teacher who would like to work with a team of teachers who work closely together to share best practice and offer their pupils a variety of learning opportunities.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic pupils who are keen to learn from teachers and peers
- A dedicated and supportive staff
- A leadership team committed to providing continual professional development
- Excellent outdoor environment, including pond and nature area
We are looking for someone who will:
- Have high expectations for our children’s behaviour and achievement
- Give our children rich and rewarding learning experiences that lead to them meeting their full potential
- Be committed to safeguarding and the well-being of our children
- Work effectively with their year group partner and the whole staff community
- Communicate effectively with parents
- Have an interest in music or PE (Not essential but desirable)
- Take a full and active role in all areas of our school’s life
Visits to the school are welcomed and positively encouraged. Please contact the school on 01494 863687 or email email@example.com for further details.
Completed applications should be emailed to: All applications must be made on the Bucks County Council Teachers Application form. No CVs please.
Closing Date: 28th February 2018
Interview Date: to be advised on application.
Prestwood Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references.
Email to a friend