Class Teacher - Chalfont St Giles Village School
We are seeking an exceptional teacher with the vision and enthusiasm to work collaboratively with our SLT, governors, staff, parents and children to build on the strengths of this successful village school.
Required for September 2018
Salary: MPS and UPS
‘Happily Achieving together, Nurturing Success.’
Chalfont St Giles Junior School is partnered with Chalfont St Giles Infant School & Nursery within a hard federation- to find out more about us please visit our website www.csgvillageschool.org
About the role
We can offer:
- An exciting and creative opportunity with a high level of autonomy
- Enthusiastic, happy children who love learning
- Dedicated and enthusiastic staff
- Supportive parents and an enthusiastic and hardworking PTA
- A dynamic and forward thinking Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body committed to high quality CPD
We are looking for a class teacher who:
- Has a passion for teaching and learning.
- Is a creative practitioner
- Believes passionately in the potential for education and will go that extra mile
- Is reflective, open to feedback and driven to be an excellent teacher
- Committed to their own professional development
- Caring and friendly with a commitment to teamwork
Visits to the school are encouraged and prospective candidates should contact the Junior School using the details above.
For an application form and other details, please email: email@example.com
Address: Chalfont St Giles Village School, Junior School, Parsonage Road, Chalfont St Giles, Buckinghamshire, HP8 4JW
Telephone: 01494 873090
Closing date: 28 February 2018
Chalfont St Giles Village School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced disclosure check.
Email to a friend