Class Teacher - Claytons Primary School
We are looking to appoint a highly skilled, motivated and enthusiastic KS1 or KS2 class teacher for September 2018.
Required for September 2018
MPS salary range (NQTs welcome to apply)
Full time, Permanent
Claytons is the only primary school in the beautiful Thameside village of Bourne End and occupies an extensive site at Well End. Within our caring community we provide a broad, balanced and stimulating curriculum encouraging each child to grow in confidence. We give children not only the opportunity to develop their intellectual and physical skills, but also their personal and spiritual qualities enabling them to become caring, capable members of society.
Please visit our website: www.claytonsps.org.uk
About the role
- Polite, well-behaved children who are keen to learn
- A dedicated and enthusiastic team to work alongside
- Effective support with planning and preparation
For NQTs, we also offer:
- Support and advice from an experienced member of the leadership team
The school is seeking to appoint someone who will be able to demonstrate:
- They are an excellent classroom practitioner with experience of KS 1 and/or KS2
- Have a proven track record of improving pupil progress, using current planning and assessment procedures
- An understanding of how children learn and have the excellent interpersonal and organisational skills needed to develop positive professional relationships with staff, parents, Governors and the wider school community
- An empathy with the caring values of the school with the Christian ethos of the school
Are you interested? Do want to find out more?
You are very welcome and encouraged to visit the school. Further details and an application pack are available from the school office.
For an application form, please contact the school office
Completed application forms should be emailed to the office address above marked FAO Jensa Carter
Telephone: 01628 525277
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, 16th March 2018
Interview Date: tbc
Claytons Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to references and an enhanced DBS check.
Email to a friend