Learning Support Assistant - Lane End Primary
Required February 2018
Hours Per Week: 18 Hours (8.45am-3.15pm Monday, 12.15pm-3.15pm Tuesday- Friday)
Salary: £15,084 – £17,768 Pro Rata
Lane End Primary School is a ‘Good’ school (Ofsted, April 2014) where ‘Staff work well together and develop good relationships with pupils that help to foster their good attitudes to learning.’ We are forward looking and have a strong approach to teamwork and inclusion.
Please visit our website: www.laneendprimary.co.uk
About the role
We are looking to recruit Learning Support Assistant to join our team which is committed to providing high quality education for all children.
This post involves providing support for specific pupils with special educational needs as well as providing general classroom support.
We will be able to offer you:
- A supportive team of staff and governors
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- The opportunity to be involved in innovative and aspirational initiatives to support children’s learning across the school
You will be:
- Experienced in working within the primary age range
- Committed to providing high quality learning experiences for all children
- Willing to learn about and put into practice new approaches
- Able to work as part of a team
Please contact the school office for an application form and further details on
Tel: 01494 881169
Visits to the are welcome - Lane End Primary School, Edmonds Road, Lane End, Bucks. HP14 3EJ
The closing date for receipt of applications is: Friday 23rd February 2018
Interviews will be held in the week beginning: Monday 26th February 2018
The successful applicant will have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Lane End Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Email to a friend