Class Teachers (KS2, KS1 or EY) - Castlefield School
Are you a good class teacher who is able to see past stereotypical judgements?
Do you have the courage to make a difference?
Are you able to see potential in all?
If so, then we could be your next place of work!
Highly motivated KS2, KS1 or EY class teachers required for September 2018
Salary Grade: MPS/UPS
Experienced teachers and NQTs welcome to apply
There is potential for this role to either be just a class teacher’s role or to offer leadership opportunities for those established in their role or looking for the next step in their career – please ask when you come and visit.
We are confident you will find:
- Class sizes capped at 25 children
- Commitment to your CPD and professional development
- Hard-working, well-behaved and enthusiastic pupils
- A supportive working environment
- A genuine commitment to school improvement which supports a healthy work life balance
Please visit our website: http://www.castlefieldschool.co.uk/web
About the role
Castlefield School is seeking to appoint two high quality teachers to meet the needs of our growing role.
For NQTs we also offer:
- A dedicated NQT mentor and a supportive year group leaders and team
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Extended training opportunities with outstanding internal and external providers
For teachers with experience you will have the opportunities to:
- Lead and manage
- Contribute towards the professional development of others
Please see attached Person specification.
We are looking for:
- A strong classroom teacher, committed to providing high quality learning experiences for all children
- A team player
- Organised, enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Able to provide creative, enriching learning opportunities for our children
- Committed to raising standards
Visits to our school are strongly recommended. Please contact the school office on the number above to arrange an appointment to visit. Alternatively, email: email@example.com
Address: The Middleway, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 3LE
Tel : 01494 436018
Closing date: 12:00pm on Friday 2nd March 2018
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 12th March 2018
Castlefield School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.
Email to a friend