Reception Teacher - Ley Hill School
A rare opportunity has arisen at Ley Hill which will enable us to recruit an enthusiastic, motivated and forward thinking teacher.
Required from September 2018. This is a fixed term post for 1 year initially working 0.5 fte.
Salary: Teachers Main Scale with fringe allowance
Ley Hill is a one form entry school with 250 pupils from 3-11 years old. We are an inclusive and high achieving school with strong, shared values. Our pupils are enthusiastic and willing learners.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed.
Please visit www.leyhillschool.co.uk for further insights into our school and its provision.
About the role
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic and friendly pupils who are willing to learn and achieve their full potential
- A highly motivated, supportive and proactive job share partner
- A dedicated, hardworking and friendly staff team who are passionate about making learning exciting for our pupils
- A highly supportive leadership team who are committed to continual improvement
- Excellent outdoor facilities and space
Please see attached job description for further information.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Provide high quality, inspirational teaching and learning
- Be committed to raising standards
- Have good organisational skills and be a clear communicator
- Work well within a dedicated team of professionals
- Contribute to extra-curricular activities
- Have an excellent and up to date understanding of EYFS education
Please see the attached person specification for further information.
Please contact the school office by either telephoning 01494 784205 or by emailing: email@example.com to arrange a visit and/or obtain an application pack.
Closing date – Friday 23rd February 2018
Interviews – Friday 2nd March 2018
Ley Hill School has a strong commitment to safeguarding of all pupils and staff. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Email to a friend