Class Teachers - Chepping View Primary Academy
We are looking to appoint highly skilled, motivated and enthusiastic KS1/KS2 or EYFS class teachers for September 2018.
Required for september 2018
MPS salary range (NQTs welcome to apply)
Full time, Permanent
Chepping View Primary Academy is an extremely popular, oversubscribed and Ofsted Outstanding primary school with an innovative curriculum which includes Forest School. We are also a National Support School, Lead School of Wycombe and Marlow Teaching School Alliance and an academy sponsor opening a new primary academy in High Wycombe.
About the role
- Polite, well-behaved children who are keen to learn
- A dedicated and enthusiastic staff team to work alongside
- Effective support with planning and preparation
- Excellent continuous professional development
- Great prospects for career development within Chepping View and our Multi Academy Trust
- Reduced class sizes for core lessons
- A stimulating environment that allows you to focus more on teaching and less on bureaucracy with policies that have taken the ‘Reducing Teacher Workload’ reports into account.
For NQTs, we also offer:
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Enrolment on NQT training through WAM Teaching School Alliance
- A dedicated NQT mentor and a supportive year group leader/team
Are you interested? Do want to find out more? Please visit our website and contact us for an informal discussion with the Principal/Vice Principals and/or to arrange a tour around the Academy: Tel: 01494 535564 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, 22nd February 2018
Interview Date: 6th March 2018
For an application form, please visit the Academy website and select the job vacancy option under the office tab. Completed application forms should be emailed to the office address above marked FAO Jon Mason
Chepping View Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to references and an enhanced DBS check.
Email to a friend