Year 5 Class Teacher - Buckingham Park Church of England Primary School
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with the right training, experience and skills to be a part of our school team.
Contract type: Permanent
Working hours: Full Time
Salary: Main/Upper Pay Scale
The school is based at the centre of Buckingham Park, a large housing development at the northern side of Aylesbury town centre. The school is inclusive to all and provides a high quality, broad and balanced curriculum, which is appropriate for children of all abilities, irrespective of their ethnicity, social background or faith. Our admission policy reflects this by prioritising local children.
The school opened in September 2012. We have two classes in each year group and an on-site nursery with morning and afternoon sessions.
For more information about the school, please visit our school website: www.buckinghampark.org
About the role
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and innovative class teacher to join our growing staff team.
What we can offer:
- A growing, over-subscribed, popular local school
- A modern and well-resourced building
- A supportive leadership team and governing body
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are creative in delivering outstanding lessons within an extremely positive and stimulating learning environment
- Are committed to raising standards and passionate about enabling all children to reach their full potential
- Are hardworking, well organised team players
- Can build strong relationships with pupils, staff, parents and the wider community
- Are willing to participate fully in school life, share good practice with colleagues and be able to lead a curriculum subject across the school
- Will support and promote the school’s ethos and Christian character
If you have any further questions, or if you would like to discuss the role further, please do not hesitate to contact me. Please use the school email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 20 February 2018, 12pm
Interviews will take place on Monday 26 February (and a decision made that day so that teachers can resign from current posts before the end of February).
Start date: 16 April 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Email to a friend