Head Teacher - William Harding School
Are you an engaging communicator? Passionate about delivering the best outcomes for your pupils? Ready for a fresh challenge? If so, we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking for an exceptional headteacher who can build on the achievement of the school in recent years to take us from good to outstanding.
Salary range: Group 5, L25 to L31
Full Time, Permanent
Joint applications welcomed
Required September 2018
William Harding is an inclusive and forward thinking school where children are empowered to become confident, self-aware and resilient learners.
William Harding is a popular and oversubscribed school that is truly unique. We have entered a period of expansion and have recently moved into a new state of the art, 21st Century building. We have Additionally Resourced Provisions (ARPs) for speech, language and communication needs and physical disability. We also have an over-subscribed pre-school and extended school.
About the role
We can offer you:
- A highly supportive and friendly team, committed to raising standards in a welcoming environment
- A school with a clear vision for the future
- Responsive children who enjoy learning and are ready for a challenge
- A well resourced school and stimulating environment
- A strong emphasis on staff well being and teamwork
- An experienced and supportive governing body
In return we are looking for someone who:
- Is an engaging communicator, and who works well with all stakeholders
- Is keen to build on and extend our successes
- Is motivated by developing pupils and colleagues to achieve their best
- Is motivated to build on the achievements of the current Headteacher and will relish the challenge of taking this popular and successful school onto the next level.
Further detailed information is available in the attached Candidate Information Pack. To apply, please send your completed application to: Jo Cayless, Chair of Governors at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are actively encouraged and applicants are welcome to arrange to visit during the week commencing 5th February. Please contact Suzanne Smith on 01296 421733 (Option 2) to make an appointment.
CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: 12 noon, Monday 19 February 2018
Interviews: Monday 5 and Tuesday 6 March 2018
William Harding School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment screening.
Email to a friend