KS2 Teacher - Ickford School
Do you want to work with children who enjoy coming to school and love to learn?
Ickford School is looking for a Key Stage 2 teacher to join our dedicated team of staff.
Start Date September 2018
Pay scale: MPS
We delight in the beautiful surroundings of a village on the border of Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire with easy access by car to Oxford, Aylesbury & High Wycombe. We are proud to offer a welcoming and supportive environment. Our children are engaging, enthusiastic and extremely well behaved and our school is an excellent place to develop your career.
The successful candidate will:
- Have high expectations of themselves, the people they work with and the children they teach
- Be committed to driving forward pupil progress and achievement
- Be an effective and reflective classroom practitioner who is willing to learn and develop whilst sharing expertise to develop others
- Demonstrate effective behaviour for learning techniques
- Be well organised and able to work well both as part of a team and independently
- Be cheerful with a positive, 'can-do' attitude
- Be able to demonstrate very good interpersonal and communication skills
Applications are particularly welcomed from NQTs as well as teachers on any point on their career path.
If you are interested in this vacancy, further information is available from Mrs Addis by telephoning 01844 339261 or by emailing email@example.com
Application forms are on the school’s web-site under ‘Links’: www.ickford.bucks.sch.uk
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to submit application forms
Closing date: February 23rd 5.00pm
Interview date: To be advised
Ickford School is committed to safeguarding all children. Successful candidates will require a DBS clearance and suitable references before commencing employment. We welcome applications from all section of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Email to a friend