Pre-School Bank Staff Assistant - Hyde Heath Pre-School
Hours of work: To cover current Pre-School staff, as and when required between the hours of 0830 - 1500 term time only. Be as flexible as possible and be available at short notice.
Salary: Competitive, dependent on qualifications and experience
Expected Start Date: April 2018
The PreSchool started as a play group prior to 1978 and was located in the Village Hall. It opened 3 mornings a week and was started by a group of mothers in the village who began a committee to raise funds and look after the welfare of the group.
As numbers grew the playgroup began operating 4 mornings a week and it changed its name to Hyde Heath Community Pre School.
Open 5 days from 9.00am until 3.00pm. Such was the success of the pre school it graduated to opening 5 days a week.
Please visit our website: http://www.hydeheathpreschool.org.uk
About the role
- Support child initiated play/learning.
- Write observations of children’s play/learning.
- Fulfil the role of practitioner as guided by the Manager or Deputy
- Applicants are welcome and encouraged to visit the setting prior to interview.
- To be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children.
- Job offers are subject to references and a successful DBS check.
- Recognised Early Years qualification Level 3 or above.
- Current First Aid & Safeguarding training would be advantageous.
- Successful candidates will have sound knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum and Child Development
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01494 782845
Address: Hyde Heath Pre-School. Weedon Hill. Hyde Heath. Amersham. Bucks. HP6 5RW
Closing date: Friday 2nd March 2018 if suitable candidate found prior to this date the position will close earlier.
We are an equal opportunities employer. The successful applicant should be able to provide a clear enhanced criminal records check and suitable references.
Email to a friend