Learning Support Assistant - Denham Green E-ACT Primary Academy
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative Learning Support Assistant to work with KS1 and KS2.
Required for: January 2018 start or ASAP
Salary Grade: £15,084 - £17,768 per annum pro rata. (Actual £10,343 - £12,188)
We are a one form entry academy and pride ourselves on the happy, secure and stimulating learning environment we provide for all our pupils – from Reception right through to Year 6.
Nightingale Way, Denham Green, Bucks UB9 5JL
About the role
This is a 30 hours per week post Monday-Friday 8.30am- 3.30pm term time only, including 5 INSET days.
We can offer you:
- hard-working, enthusiastic, friendly and well-behaved children.
- commitment to your continuing professional development.
- a supportive team with experienced teachers.
- significant investment in your learning and development to help you succeed.
We are looking for someone to:
- is organised, enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- will provide creative, enriching and inspiring learning opportunities for our children.
- is focused and committed to raising standards.
- is a good team player.
- is able to respond appropriately to the wide ranging needs of the pupils.
- is a caring and patient individual.
- has the ability to support children with some learning difficulties.
Essential: Some recent, relevant experience in the classroom or equivalent
GCSE English and Maths minimum Grade C or equivalent
Desirable: NVQ Level 1 or Level 2
Visits to the academy are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact the academy office to arrange an appointment to visit and/or obtain an application pack.
Tel: 01895 833369
Closing date: Friday 5th January 2018
Interviews in January 2018.
E-ACT are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. E-ACT is committed to promoting equality of opportunity and diversity.
Email to a friend