KS2 Class teacher - The Disraeli School & Children’s Centre
Are you ready for a change?
Do you have energy and resilience in abundance?
Do you want to be excited about your job on a daily basis and go home each day knowing you have made an impact on the lives of children?
If you do we have the job for you!!!
Salary : Teacher Main Scale
Hours of Work: Full time
Contract : Maternity Cover starting April 2018
The Disraeli School and Children’s Centre is a school committed to raising attainment and making learning exciting and enjoyable for the children. We cater for pupils from a wide ability range and from a variety of backgrounds.
About the role
We can offer you:
- an exciting, challenging and rewarding place to work where team work support and collaboration are a real strength
- Professional development and career progression
We have strong relationships with our parents and local community and our children are polite, well behaved and eager to learn. We are a school that is fully committed to inclusion and diversity.
Our children deserve the very best so we are looking for a teacher who:
- has a real passion for teaching and learning
- will be determined to unlock the unlimited potential in all our pupils
- can deliver the changes to education with energy, drive, enthusiasm and creativity
- will demonstrate pride in their work and how they have helped children to learn
There are too many good things about this post, and our school to tell you in an advert, so why not email email@example.com for full details and to request an application form. You could also give us a call on 01494 445177 to arrange an informal visit.
Closing date: 08/12/2017
Interview date: From Week beginning the 11/12/2017
The Disraeli School and Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory DBS enhanced disclosure and references.
Government Legislation Immigration Act 2016: All employees and workers in schools communicating with pupils and parents must be fluent in spoken English.
Email to a friend