Assistant Site Manager - Cressex Community School
Are you a hard working team player?
Assistant Site Manager required as soon as possible.
Hours: Full time, 37 hours per week
Contract: 52 weeks per year
High educational achievement and a positive attitude to learning are keys to lifetime success. At the Cressex Community School we firmly believe that high achievement for each and every student is our shared responsibility. As a team of staff, we aim to ensure that everyone in the school is able to achieve to her or his full potential and, we hope, to discover new skills and talents too. We want our learners to be happy, confident and to have high aspirations for themselves. When they leave us to move on to the next stage of education, training or employment, we want the young people educated here to be able to play a full role in society as successful, fulfilled citizens.
About the role
Why should you come to Cressex?
- The opportunity to work in a state of the art building, which opened in 2010
- The opportunity to make a major contribution to the continuing improvement of our school
The person we are seeking will have:
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, motivation and a “can do” attitude
- Proven experience in building maintenance, cleaning and general caretaking skills
- An understanding of health and safety and site security requirements
- A smart appearance, a confident nature and an ability to communicate with colleagues, contractors and visitors effectively
- The ability and willingness to use I.T. based building management systems
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure
- A good sense of humour and cheerful disposition is essential
We would welcome you for a visit to the school or for an informal discussion.
Telephone: 01494 835102
Please apply for this position by completing an application, form and a letter outlining your experience and suitability for the post.
Application forms and further details can be downloaded from our website www.cressex.org and to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 27th November 2017 at 8.00am
Interviews: Shortly thereafter
Cressex Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check
Email to a friend