Early Years Class Teacher - The Stoke Poges School
We wish to appoint a high quality Early Years Class Teacher to our school for January 2018 to cover Maternity Leave.
Early Years Class Teacher
(Fixed term maternity cover – full time)
Teachers Main Pay Scale
The Stoke Poges School is an extremely happy and successful school, serving a broad catchment area in a beautiful location, with excellent, well-equipped facilities. We are very proud of our local reputation for excellence and aim to provide a safe and stimulating learning environment to enable all children to achieve their full potential.
About the role
We offer the applicant:
- A positive, happy and friendly working environment.
- Enthusiastic and well behaved children.
A successful applicant will:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner who is passionate about encouraging all children to achieve success.
- Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents and the community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all.
- Be creative and have drive, enthusiasm and a clear vision for educational success.
- Have a solid understanding of the primary curriculum.
The Stoke Poges School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought for the successful candidate.
Visits to the school are encouraged, we would love to show you our school. Please telephone to make an appointment.
To apply, call the school on 01753 643319 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and further details of these positions.
Closing Date: Friday 20th October
Interviews: We will interview on receipt of suitable applications.
Email to a friend