EYFS Class Teacher - Turnfurlong Infant School
Potential start date: 1st January 2018, or earlier if possible
MPS – subject to skills and experience
Turnfurlong Infant School is a creative, happy and caring school dedicated to providing the highest standards for our pupils.
We can offer:
- an extremely friendly and welcoming school
- an attractive and well-resourced learning environment
- very well behaved pupils who are keen to learn
- supportive parents
- excellent opportunities for professional development
About the role
Please see attached Job description.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated teacher to join our team.
The successful candidate will:
- have qualified teacher status
- plan creatively and deliver motivating lessons
- have high expectations
- enjoy working as part of a team
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. The successful candidate will be required to provide suitable references and undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to taking up the post.
For further information or to arrange a visit please contact the school office on 01296 489265 or
School Address: Turnfurlong Infant School, Turnfurlong Lane, Aylesbury, HP21 7PL
Closing date: Monday 2nd October 2017
Interview date: Thursday 12th October 2017
Email to a friend