Key Stage 2 Class Teacher - Great Horwood Church of England Combined Primary School
We are looking for someone who is an outstanding teacher with experience or who has the potential to become outstanding and who is fully supportive of the strong Christian ethos of the School.
Contract Type: Permanent.
Working Hours - Full Time
Salary Range (based on full time hours) Main Pay Scale
Start date: January 2018 or earlier if possible
Great Horwood School is a warm welcoming learning community where children and staff "learn and grow together" with a commitment to high achievement and raising the standards of all.
Our shared vision is to give all children opportunities to reach their full potential and prepare them for their future, within our core Christian values of love, perseverance and respect.
- We expect our children to demonstrate our school’s values and a caring attitude to each other and their environment, and in return we value the special contribution of very child.
- The close co-operation and commitment that exists between all members of the school community and local church is a real strength of the school.
- We value highly the partnership between home and school and encourage all parents to take an active part in their child's education.
- We have hardworking and dedicated staff with a supportive Governing Body and PTA.
About the role
The position currently for a year 5 class and would suit an NQT or teachers in the early stages of their career. The position is currently vacant so an earlier than January 2018 start would be possible.
- You will be able to promote the strong Christian ethos of the school and support our core Christian values of Love, Perseverance and Respect.
- You will have effective classroom and management skills to motivate others.
- You will be an inspirational teacher with high expectations committed to delivering quality learning and teaching, making a significant contribution to raising the achievement of all our pupils and enabling our children to reach their full potential.
- You will have the vision to lead and coordinate curriculum subjects now or in the future ensuring a rich and varied curriculum for all pupils.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils. The post is subject to enhanced DBS clearance and reference checks.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged and welcome. Please contact the school bursar Mrs Susie Green on 01296 712622 or email@example.com to arrange an appointment. An application form and an information pack can be found on the school website.
Closing date: Friday 29th September
Anticipated Interviews: Week beginning Monday 2nd October
Email to a friend