KS2 Lead and Year 5 and 6 teacher - Cadmore End C of E Combined School
At Cadmore End Church of England Combined School, we have an exciting vacancy for a KS2 Lead and Year 5 and 6 teacher.
Contract type: permanent
Full or Part-time: Full time (job share considered)
Potential start date: September 2017
Salary: MPS + TLR / UPS (Dependent on experience)
We are a small friendly church school with a caring and welcoming atmosphere. Our last OFSTED inspection described us as a 'small school with a 'can do' attitude'.
The Governors recently appointed a new headteacher who is on a mission to place her value led vision at the heart of the school. She is passionate about CPD and would welcome aspiring middle or senior leaders. If you believe you have the skills and drive to support her and the school on their journey to excellence, we would like to hear from you.
Cadmore End is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
About the role
- You will teach a mixed Year 5 and 6 class consisting of 14 pupils.
- To build close working partnerships with pupils, staff, parents and the wider community
- to carry out the duties of a school teacher as set out in paragraphs 52.1 to 52.14 (inclusive) of the 2015 Document including those duties assigned which the Headteacher may reasonably direct from time to time
- To provide a role model of good and outstanding teaching
- To contribute to the continued development of the school through membership of the Leadership Team
- To work closely with the headteacher and senior members to ensure the smooth running of the school on a day-to-day basis
- To monitor teaching and provision in KS2, ensuring that the highest standards and expectations are held by all
The successful candidate will:
- be a good or outstanding classroom practitioner with at least 1 years teaching experience in KS2
- have good curriculum knowledge.
- have the commitment to foster and develop the Christian character of the school
- have high expectations of themselves
- have good communication and organisational skills
- have good interpersonal skills
- be an outstanding classroom practitioner with at least 2 years teaching experience in upper KS2
- have excellent curriculum knowledge.
- have high expectations of others and a clear vision of educational excellence
- have leadership and management skills and thrive on being part of a team
- ability to inspire and motivate staff and children
Candidates must be sympathetic to the ethos of a Church of England school.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Application packs are available from the school
Details of whom to contact: Mrs Jenny Coyle, School secretary 01494 881460 email@example.com
Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 19th July noon
Interview date: Interviews will take place weekly until the successful applicant is appointed
Email to a friend