Nursery (F1) Teacher – Buckingham Primary School Nursery
‘Staff strive for excellence in the care and the education they provide to children. All staff are highly committed to providing a service of exceptional quality’ Ofsted February 2016
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher who is passionate about making a real difference to children’s lives to join our team in September 2017.
Our nursery practice is innovative and dynamic and leads to outstanding outcomes for our children.The post holder will be expected to teach across nursery and model outstanding practice to others within the team.
About the role
We will offer:
- The opportunity to work with wonderful children in a vibrant setting.
- The opportunity to work in partnership with our outstanding, experienced and supportive staff team.
- An extensive and richly stimulating outdoor learning environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold QTS and have experience teaching in a nursery setting
- Have excellent interpersonal skill
- Be able to make learning irresistible, inclusive and effective.
- Be committed to maintaining high standards
- Be a team player with a sense of humour.
Visits to the nursery are warmly welcomed. If you would like to arrange a visit or request an application pack, please contact Jane Butcher at email@example.com or telephone on 01280 812864. Application packs are also available from our website www.buckinghamprimary.com.
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
The closing date is 10th July 2017 however applications will be screened as soon as they arrive.
Buckingham Primary School welcomes applications from all sections of the community regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexuality or age.
Buckingham Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and all staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be expected to undertake an Enhanced DBS check for regulated activities. The Governors take Child Protection extremely seriously and all references offered will be followed up.
Email to a friend