KS1 /KS2 Teacher - St Mary’s CE School, Aylesbury
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated and innovative teacher to join our friendly and supportive team of staff.
Required September 2019
St Mary’s is a large Church of England school in a pleasant location on the outskirts of Aylesbury. We can offer:
- a forward thinking school committed the development of every child
- well behaved, well motivated children who love to learn
- Lots of planning, resources and support
- continuing professional development and PPA with your Year Group team.
- opportunities to develop your career
Please see our website: www.st-marysaylesbury.bucks.sch.uk
About the roleMain purpose of the job:
- Be responsible for the learning and achievement of all pupils in the class/es ensuring equality of opportunity for all
- Be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct
- Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position
- Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of pupils
- Act within, the statutory frameworks, which set out their professional duties and responsibilities and in line with the duties outlined in the current School Teachers Pay and Conditions Document and Teacher Standards
- Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school
Please see the attached Job Description below for more information about this role and its responsibilities
You will be committed to ensuring all children enjoy learning and make good progress and in addition :
- you will have excellent subject knowledge and be able to reflect on your practice;
- you will have high expectations for achievement and behaviour;
- you will be able to create a stimulating learning environment and culture;
- you will love working and sharing in a team of dedicated professionals;
- you will love the opportunity to be involved in the development of our own Forest School area at St Mary’s.
Please see the attached Person Specification below for more information.
Please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Patricia Gurton, Headteacher, should you wish to discuss these roles further. Applications are welcome from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
We would welcome visits to the school and these can be arranged through the school office. For more information and an application pack, please visit the website or contact Claire Bridges on 01296 482094 or e-mail email@example.com You can also visit us on our website at http://www.st-marysaylesbury.bucks.sch.uk/web
Closing date: Closing Date: Tuesday 4th June 2019
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced disclosure from DBS.
- Application Form Teaching (Microsoft Word Document)
- Class Teacher Job Description (Microsoft Word Document)
- Person Specification CLASS TEACHER (Microsoft Word Document)