Practitioner - Bearbrook Pre-School
At Bearbrook Pre-School we are looking to employ an NVQ Level 2/3 practitioner to join our team in our outstanding
Pre-school. Our building is large, bright space where our 2-4 year old pre-school children enjoy with a large outdoor learning area. We were judged to be outstanding by OFSTED in 2016.
At Bearbrook we passionately believe in nurturing and inspiring our children so that they all meet their full potential.
About the role
We are seeking to recruit an energetic and hardworking practitioner and Key Worker to join our team at this important stage in our development. This will be an exciting role in which you will have the opportunity to be involved in many aspects of reflection on and development of practice.
We are seeking a consistently outstanding practitioner with a willingness to learn who can demonstrate:
- That they are an effective, experienced and enthusiastic team player who is not afraid of hard work.
- That they can model and uphold the vision of the school ensuring that everyone is nurtured, inspired and, as a result, achieves.
- That they can model and uphold the core values of the school ensuring that every child is ready, respectful and safe.
- The desire to be an active member of the school team, creating a strong culture of learning which encourages ideas, contributions from others, collaborative working and upholding and seeing through decisions made.
- That they are confident and passionate about Early Years Education and as result will be a role-model for others.
- An interest in new developments and initiatives.
- A willingness to be flexible and embrace change.
In this role we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with passionate staff in a vibrant, forward thinking school.
- A welcoming and inclusive community.
- Enthusiastic children and friendly staff team.
- Support and encouragement for your continuous professional development.
Bearbrook Combined School and Pre-School is committed to safeguarding its pupils. The selected candidate will be required to provide suitable references and undergo an Enhanced Disclosure (DBS/CRB) check before taking up the post.
Visits to the Pre-School are very warmly encouraged. Please contact Alison in the Pre-School office tel. no. 01296 488331 option 4 to make an appointment and for further information.
For an application pack and further information about the school, please visit our website: www.bearbrookschool.co.uk
Closing Date: Monday 25th March 2019 Interview Dates: Interviews week commencing Monday 1st April 2019.
Head Teacher: Mr Marcus Faulkner